Wow! Much to my surprise I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Another truly inspiring blogger, “Hope anchors the Soul” http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/69941495/ nominated me and I can’t thank her enough. It means so much knowing that people are out there are reading my story, I pray it helps others come to know the Lord.
There are many other truly inspiring bloggers with touching stories…Here are a few of my favorites:
http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/68359362/ Life after Eddie
http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/39375993/ Chaplain Chuck
http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/61177423/ An Unwanted W
http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/68359362/ Life After Eddie
http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/62535324/ Finding Joy
http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/38211015/ Mended Musings
http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/63759990/ Drinking For a Lifetime
http://wordpress.com/read/blog/feed/20679985/ The Fickle Heartbeat
http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/60517001/ Love Drenched Life
To accept this award, here are the things you need to do:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven fun facts about you.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven fun facts about me:
1. I have never lived more than 7 miles from the hospital that I was born in.
2. I was a band-o from the fourth grade on…”That one time at band camp…”
3. I am willing to leap out of a plane or bungee jump but I refuse to go to the dentist
4. Even though I live at the beach, I travel 250 miles to be at the river.
5. I used to believe that apple seeds caused cancer.
6. I have been besties with Jeanae since I was two. Our parents still live 7 houses from each other.
7. I met my husband in the Target parking lot when I was a junior in high school.